Pricelessbrewing

BF Software Manager
Lifetime Member
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Brewer's Friend Community!

Just a couple small updates here.
  • My Inventory - Replace long, scrolling page with tab/dropdown navigation to view one category at a time
  • My Shopping List - Replace long, scrolling page with tab/dropdown navigation to view one category at a time
  • My Inventory - Fixed problem where bulk edit input fields would not display values.
  • My Shopping LIst - Fixed problem where bulk edit input fields would not display values.

Thank you to the following users that made the request(s)!
@Mad Cactus Brewer @Donoroto @Craigerrr @AHarper

Hey Brewer's Friend Community!

Just a couple small updates here.
  • My Inventory - Replace long, scrolling page with tab/dropdown navigation to view one category at a time
  • My Shopping List - Replace long, scrolling page with tab/dropdown navigation to view one category at a time
  • My Inventory - Fixed problem where bulk edit input fields would not display values.
  • My Shopping List - Fixed problem where bulk edit input fields would not display values.

Thank you to the following users that made the request(s)!
@Mad Cactus Brewer @Donoroto @Craigerrr @AHarper

I really like the tab/dropdown navigation layout for My Inventory; however, I recommend an additional tweak. After adding or updating an item in a particular tab (Fermentables, Hops, Yeast, Other, or Equipment), refresh My Inventory and remain in that tab. Currently, after saving the new entry, the My Inventory page refreshes back to the Fermentables tab. Consequently, if I have multiple hops to add or modify, I'll have to reselect the Hops tab each time. The program should be able to keep track of where the user was working in order to return to that section or tab.

Thanks, Eric

I really like the tab/dropdown navigation layout for My Inventory; however, I recommend an additional tweak. After adding or updating an item in a particular tab (Fermentables, Hops, Yeast, Other, or Equipment), refresh My Inventory and remain in that tab. Currently, after saving the new entry, the My Inventory page refreshes back to the Fermentables tab. Consequently, if I have multiple hops to add or modify, I'll have to reselect the Hops tab each time. The program should be able to keep track of where the user was working in order to return to that section or tab.

Thanks, Eric
Great observation, thanks for sharing! I'll put in a ticket to make this adjustment.

Back