Q1 2022 Brewersfriend Community Recipie.

Then you'll likely get down to 1.013 or so.
Tilt sez 1.014 now, but unlike others mine usually reads low on FG. We shall see.

@The Brew Mentor I am considering racking it early and letting it bright in the keg, 70F but off the yeast. Thoughts? (The idea is to free up the fermenter for another batch...)

Tilt sez 1.014 now, but unlike others mine usually reads low on FG. We shall see.

@The Brew Mentor I am considering racking it early and letting it bright in the keg, 70F but off the yeast. Thoughts? (The idea is to free up the fermenter for another batch...)
If you're going to do that at least agitate the Fermentor before transferring it.
I like it on a good population of yeast to really help in the clean up. 2 weeks on the yeast is best.
You could always do a keg to keg transfer to get it off the yeast.

If you're going to do that at least agitate the Fermentor before transferring it.
I like it on a good population of yeast to really help in the clean up. 2 weeks on the yeast is best.
You could always do a keg to keg transfer to get it off the yeast.
Thanks. I'll just leave it in the fermenter and drink what I already have slower...

Transfer of the Amber underway
20220118_200609.jpg

This post has the current meeting info. It is supposed to be the one place to get current and correct meeting info. Though sometimes we mess it up. But it's a good place to start. It is located near the top of the main forum page.

@Nosybear, can you verify that is the current and correct meeting info? I don't think it is correct.
@Yooper, can you update the main page once Stephen updates/confirms the Zoom info? Also, could you modify the post with the information that the meeting time is 22:00 GMT during Standard Time (US winter) and 21:00 GMT during Daylight Savings Time (US summer)?

upload_2022-1-21_18-17-9.png

I hope to brew this recipe this weekend. From the notes, it appears that the "American Blend" just a 50/50 blend of cascade and centennial? Or does ratio not really matter?

This post has the current meeting info. It is supposed to be the one place to get current and correct meeting info. Though sometimes we mess it up. But it's a good place to start. It is located near the top of the main forum page.

@Nosybear, can you verify that is the current and correct meeting info? I don't think it is correct.
@Yooper, can you update the main page once Stephen updates/confirms the Zoom info? Also, could you modify the post with the information that the meeting time is 22:00 GMT during Standard Time (US winter) and 21:00 GMT during Daylight Savings Time (US summer)?

View attachment 19088

Please tag me again when Stephen confirms? I’m currently on vacation, but checking in a minimum of twice a day and still doing the help desk so I will get an email if I’m tagged!

Will try to remember. Next week Saturday, 1/29. 4 or 5 pm EST, I forget. It would be great to "meet" you online.
I think it's 5 est.
I'll likely be joining late unless I can move some things around.
I do some charity work and usually don't get home till 6.
I'll try to move it up so I can get home around 530

Well, I tapped the MentoRed yesterday.
Just cleared the line of a 3xIPA, and only sampled an ounce or two.
Today I'll pour a pint, get a picture, and post it.
Then, sadly give it away as I'm saving my drinking for Saturday this week.
This diet thing is killing me, but I'm down 14# in just over 3 weeks.

I think it's 5 est.
I'll likely be joining late unless I can move some things around.
I do some charity work and usually don't get home till 6.
I'll try to move it up so I can get home around 530
We are usually on quite a while. Join in when you can

Back