Covid

Glad to hear you bounced back Brian! Any idea if your case was one of the Variants or was it "covid classic"?

Glad to hear you bounced back Brian! Any idea if your case was one of the Variants or was it "covid classic"?
Not sure , as we just did a rapid test and the did our 10 day quarantine.
I ran a fever for 2 days and then just had mild, cold like symptoms.
At least I got a lot done at home heading into the holidays!

Covid is running rampant in my neck of the woods! Cuyahoga county is 2nd in the nation and we are right next door in Lake county.
It ran though my circle and through my shop as well.
Myself, wife, daughter's, son, son in law, most of my staff and many others as well all had it.
Luckily, everyone had mild symptoms and are fine.
Interesting, when my son in law had it, the grandkids were not allowed back to daycare for 20 days!
I get precautions, but the CDC said 10 was fine if they had no symptoms.
Oh well, we got through it and now feel good that we actually have antibodies to combat future exposure.
Hopefully you are all fine and have great holidays?
Cheers
Brian
Fine here. Colorado's latest surge seems to be waning.
Happy holidays to all!

After all this time QLD have just opened their borders to the rest of Aus cases doubling daily.
We've been well isolated here in Aus
Will he interesting to see how things fare.
I've.just been trying not to catch it or get a casual contact before Chrissy or gott isolate which sux but I understand why.

This new varient is dominant strain here Omicron or however you say it.
Stay safe all

Alberta is rapidly heading into wave 5 unfortunately right as they start the world juniors. My wifes sister just tested positive so our visit over Christmas is a no go. Hopefully it stays mild for her.

Just discovered today another "useful" product to help boost your immune system is Black Cumin (Nigella Sativa) in oil filled capsule form taken as a food supplement like Vitamin D.

Just discovered today another "useful" product to help boost your immune system is Black Cumin (Nigella Sativa) in oil filled capsule form taken as a food supplement like Vitamin D.
Mate get suck into your curries lol

Alberta is rapidly heading into wave 5 unfortunately right as they start the world juniors. My wifes sister just tested positive so our visit over Christmas is a no go. Hopefully it stays mild for her.
Oh that sux man thats what I've been fearing just wanna chill with the loved one's...

yeah we've got family that have winged it from Melbourne who have spent over 250 days locked down I treated them to My taps when they stayed recently:).
Well all I can say is Covid will be staying out of my Christmas Conversation especially when I sink a few Irish Reds :D:D!

Interesting, when my son in law had it, the grandkids were not allowed back to daycare for 20 days!
I get precautions, but the CDC said 10 was fine if they had no symptoms.
Oh well, we got through it and now feel good that we actually have antibodies to combat future exposure.
Hopefully you are all fine and have great holidays?
Cheers
Brian
Don't get me started on rules and science. Just an excuse.

But glad everything was just mild, 'lockdowns' aside.

Daughter-in-law just informed that she got a positive test result. After we just had the grandkids over night. I don't doubt that the wife and I will be pulling positive tests before long. Really is a bummer because the kids have been looking forward to a Christmas get-together. :(

Sorry to hear

Here's hoping that we all have a safe holiday free from the stresses of the disease and that none of us lose any loved ones. Stay healthy, do whatever you think it takes to avoid and prevent the disease. The only way it will ever go away is to minimize the number of hosts to support it, whatever method that turns out to be.

As you say.
20211224_211141-jpg.18699

upload_2021-12-24_21-25-30.png

Last edited:
Daughter-in-law just informed that she got a positive test result. After we just had the grandkids over night. I don't doubt that the wife and I will be pulling positive tests before long. Really is a bummer because the kids have been looking forward to a Christmas get-together. :(
That sux man sorry to hear

Reactions: J A
That sux man sorry to hear
So far, no other positive tests. DIL has been feeling like crap but getting a little better and we managed a distanced Xmas for the family today, helped along by a dose of "down under" weather to make outside activities easy to accommodate. :) Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays to all. :)

Glad to hear it's going "ok".

So everything has been going well with the babies health-wise since coming home but just this morning they spiked fevers and the pediatrician advised taking them to the ER. Hopefully not Covid related but is very possible since it's currently going through my wife's side of the family who are not all vaccinated. I'm afraid to even tell my parents cause my mom has already been judgemental about us being around unvaccinated family members. It's just really scary stuff all around

Back