Merry Christmas everyone

The same to you and all!
I would post a pic of my x-mas beer.....but I already drank it. :rolleyes:
Hahaha. We have chaos in my living room and I got an hour to get them out the door to get to my sisters house, thankfully 10 minutes away. Beer will be consumed tonight when I get back.

Merry Christmas

Attachments

• C028AD86-E0A9-4B3B-A48D-2D2DD5C10AA1.jpeg
    C028AD86-E0A9-4B3B-A48D-2D2DD5C10AA1.jpeg
    124.7 KB · Views: 48
Hope everyone is safe and warm! It’s a balmy -30 here so we don’t plan to go outside.
We are, and hope you are as well. -22F is cold for certain, plenty cold enough to freeze vodka.

Merry Christmas all Boxing Day here which means the start of the Sydney to Hobart Yatch race and Boxing Day (Ashes)test Match Chricket between Aus and Eng.

We did Christmas down the beach love fun and Merriment was had by all.
And I only had two beers:eek: too much pud!:p

Cheers n Beers today and more prawns and more pud and Moore Beer!

Boxing day here as well, and the tradition for Hockey fans is the kick off of the World Junior Championships.
Starting at 2:00PM Eastern with Finland vs Germany, followed by Russia vs Sweden, Czech Rep vs Canada, and USA vs Slovakia, it will be hockey, hockey, hockey here all day!
The USA beat Canada for gold last year.
Here are the all time Gold Medal standings in the tournaments 45 year history.
Canada and Russia are the historical favorites, but the USA is an emerging hockey power.
upload_2021-12-26_11-34-41.png

Unseasonably mild here this year, it is just around the freezing mark today. Yesterday and Friday we had above freezing temperatures and rain. Forecast is similar for the next 5 days.

Let me know if anyone needs an explanation of what "Boxing Day" is, and no it has nothing to do with prize fighting...

Back