G'day from Australia

Steve797

Premium Member
Reaction score
My brother in-law gave me a basic brew kit for Christmas a couple of years back.
Since that first basic extract brew I have evolved my brewing significantly, to partial mash, BIAB and beyond.
I wrote my own brew calculator incorporating all but water profiles into the brew recipes and log on a single page for each recipe.
Needing advice on water profiles, I turned to Brewers Friend.
Excellent web site! I found that all of my calculations were very close (if not identical) to those found on BF and the water profiles and calculator are an invaluable source of information.
My brewing has reached a new height.
My first posted recipe on BF is here: https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/1185692/harvey-s-clone-tweak-3

Welcome Steve! This forum has lots of good info

Welcome. Nice recipe…I always wanted to try Bramling Cross but I can’t ever find it.

Cheers Steve from another fellow Australian up in QLD.
Enjoy hope you stick around.

Thanks guys.
I reckon I will stick around.
Since my first post 2 days ago I have i-met some very interesting and cool people and learned a lot also.
This forum seems to be full of very knowledgeable people who are happy to help and freely share their know how.
I like it!

G'day Steve and welcome ! EKG and Fuggles in a pale...pretty interesting...have you tried a kveik with that recipe?

Welcome. BF has been great for me, too. I love looking at the recipes and getting ideas for my next brew. A lot of great toys to play with for us hobby brewers.

Welcome to Brewers Friend Steve!

Back