What are you drinking right now?

Stopped at the local mart and picked up a sixer of assorted brews.
Tastes good to me.
20210616_203619.jpg

Hazy State by Collective Arts Brewing.
Similar to my 4.3% hazy, but better. Gives my inspiration to improve!
This has a better mouthful, and more body.
View attachment 16242
Did ya check out David Heaths Low alcohol brew vid some cool insite into brewing low alcohol beer but with body worth a look.

Did ya check out David Heaths Low alcohol brew vid some cool insite into brewing low alcohol beer but with body worth a look.
I did! I am thinking that I will give that a go on a small batch!

This is the beer I call COVID Operation, first brewed this about a year ago. It is "the" most popular beer that I brew amongst friends and family. It has 30% flaked, plus some wheat malt, carafoam, and basemalt is similar to Maris Otter. It gets about a pound of lactose, a pound of hops (none in the boil), one ounce of dried tangerine peel, and a few mils of pure vanilla extract. It is a very deceiving 6%.
Some might refer to this as a Milkshake NEIPA, I just call it heaven on the senses.
20210618_181958.jpg

This is the beer I call COVID Operation, first brewed this about a year ago. It is "the" most popular beer that I brew amongst friends and family. It has 30% flaked, plus some wheat malt, carafoam, and basemalt is similar to Maris Otter. It gets about a pound of lactose, a pound of hops (none in the boil), one ounce of dried tangerine peel, and a few mils of pure vanilla extract. It is a very deceiving 6%.
Some might refer to this as a Milkshake NEIPA, I just call it heaven on the senses.
View attachment 16265
That’s a beauty.

Back