Brew Session NOT finding Hops to deduct from Inventory

Forgot to answer this one - but that is something I did after reading the inital feedback in this thread and the other stuff that popped up when using google to find others with the same issue. That did not make a difference.
Just trying to help bud. I actually don't use the software here, although I use to. When I did, I didn't have this issue, and I haven't heard anything else about this issue, which leads me to believe that there must be a simple solution.

I looked at post #8, this is @Yooper 's post where she is asking for a link to the recipe in question. I do not see a post where you have put a link to your recipe. This would be a good place to start. Post a link, and give them a chance, or not, up to you.
Cheers, and happy brewing:)

Not trying to be confrontational, I just know that @Yooper and @Pricelessbrewing will go to the wall to help you, they just need a link to your recipe to investigate.

I looked at post #8, this is @Yooper 's post where she is asking for a link to the recipe in question. I do not see a post where you have put a link to your recipe. This would be a good place to start. Post a link, and give them a chance, or not, up to you.
Cheers, and happy brewing:)

No, the post is there. You just don't see it, because the mods don't seem to have given it an ok.
post.png

I'm not an idiot Craigerrr and I'm not trying to be confrontatinoal either - I hope that is clear now. I'm trying the beta site to see if it is fixed. But honestly: take a breather, man :D

Last edited:
This thread kind of shows that this is not always the case. Everything is fine folks :)
I spent the afternoon transfering my data to Brewfather. Will check out if that suits me better.
Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't :)

We do our best to get things right away- this one was hung up since it triggered the spam filter. You could see it, but others couldn't. And then things like privacy settings complicate it when I tried to see the brew session.
upload_2021-5-3_12-35-26.png

In any case, I have the link now but cannot recreate the hops not being deducted. I wanted to let you know that I'll copy the recipe in your account, and see if I can recreate the problem so that it can be fixed.

No, the post is there. You just don't see it, because the mods don't seem to have given it an ok.
View attachment 15561

I'm not an idiot Craigerrr and I'm not trying to be confrontatinoal either - I hope that is clear now. I'm trying the beta site to see if it is fixed. But honestly: take a breather, man :D

I duplicated the recipe (you'll see it in your account) and was able to add a hop from inventory, and it would pull it. I've turned this over to the developers as I cannot recreate the issue in your account or in my own, and I'll keep you posted.

I duplicated the recipe (you'll see it in your account) and was able to add a hop from inventory, and it would pull it. I've turned this over to the developers as I cannot recreate the issue in your account or in my own, and I'll keep you posted.

I was able to reproduce and test on beta on the users account, all ingredients were caught during the inventory deduction. I also did a few more tests on this update, and have approved it for release.

I was able to reproduce and test on beta on the users account, all ingredients were caught during the inventory deduction. I also did a few more tests on this update, and have approved it for release.
Thanks that's great to hear! Have a great day :)

We pushed this update yesterday, please let us know if there's still any issues or if you have any suggestions/requests for ways to improve.

Thanks!

I’m also having an issue with hops not being found on the deduct from inventory screen in brew session. I paid close attention since I had an issue last brew session. This time It deducted all fermentables But listed the hops & their amounts in inventory as “not found” both inventory and recipe are pellets

I’m also having an issue with hops not being found on the deduct from inventory screen in brew session. I paid close attention since I had an issue last brew session. This time It deducted all fermentables But listed the hops & their amounts in inventory as “not found” both inventory and recipe are pellets

Darn- @Pricelessbrewing Did something revert?

Back