What are you drinking right now?

I was having a Wayner's. I just finished cleaning up from brew day, and decided to top it up. But them I'm like "wait, what!" I mistakenly started pouring the new ESB... so this is about 3/4 Wayner's, and 1/4 ESB...
It's not terrible
20210312_212631.jpg

Drinking another one of my brew mates beers.
This ones bloody lovely so smooth and easy drinking his Hazy he calls it. Lovely hop aroma someone I was sharing it with mentioned mandarine great Drop SUNNY!
Resized_20210313_174559_4659.jpeg

I'm pretty sure Golden promise and oats were in the grist.

Thought I'd be a smart arse and get a pour shot well Wayner-s kicked on this picture:D
All I can say is this is hop sludge going in:eek:
20210313_184637.jpg

I've never had this from a kicked keg see that film on top of the beer. I'm drinking it anyways might be on the toot tomorrow :p!
20210313_184621.jpg

I'm thinking it's yeast more than hops as this verdant is sooo stubborn on the flock!

Thought I'd be a smart arse and get a pour shot well Wayner-s kicked on this picture:D
All I can say is this is hop sludge going in:eek:
View attachment 14673
I've never had this from a kicked keg see that film on top of the beer. I'm drinking it anyways might be on the toot tomorrow :p!View attachment 14674
I'm thinking it's yeast more than hops as this verdant is sooo stubborn on the flock!
Haha, money shot!!

I will check next time we visit. Thursday is locals day. :)

Thanks.

We're thinking about a beercation in May. Torn between Bend and Ft. Collins, CO. If it's Ft. Collins, Callie will just drive from St. Louis and we from here. If Bend, she'll fly out to Reno and we'll drive from here. We do miss Bend, but there are some new brewery experiences to be had for us in Ft. Collins. Bourbon at Good Life might just tip the scales if I still have any influence over the gals :)

Back