What are you drinking right now?

Aldi Cider
20210310_171451.jpg

This is about as clear as this will get.
You k ow what I can't get past is how clean this fermented with Framgarden @31c I'm pleased with this kviek yeast normally I throw alot of hops at it so havnt had a clean representation of it.
It's cider I know but gives me a good idea on the yeast.

Helles
20210310_175343.jpg

Last edited:
Aldi Cider View attachment 14614
You k ow what I can't get past is how clean this fermented with Framgarden @31c I'm pleased with this kviek yeast normally I throw alot of hops at it so havnt had a clean representation of it.

Helles View attachment 14616
Beauties, both of them.

Aldi Cider View attachment 14614

Helles View attachment 14616

@Trialben, what's the ABV on that cider? I ask because the Cider picture is nice and clear but the Helles picture is a little blurry. I think I can guess in what order you consumed them! :p

@Trialben, what's the ABV on that cider? I ask because the Cider picture is nice and clear but the Helles picture is a little blurry. I think I can guess in what order you consumed them! :p

Yeah my phone camera is stuffed so I took them in selfie mode out the front.
I'm a serial phone smasher:oops:
It's around 5% I'm sure :)

My beautiful Irish Red has oxidized and is undercarbed :oops: still drinkable if I do it quick lol Lesson learned, I will definitely try this recipe again. First pic is from bottling and then 2nd pic is from today
View attachment 14628
View attachment 14629
If it tastes like cardboard it is oxidized. Don't presume my dear, give it a taste and let us know.

20210312_173318.jpg

Brew mates beer.
Nice head.
Love the malty sweetness and head retention.
Just a bit of hop astringency on the finish but not a bad beer.

Oh it ain't a coopers don't get led astray.

And Aldi Cider you know this ain't too bad boys and girls so simple and a rewarding drink at the end
20210312_180251.jpg
clearing good now.
Tried the misses on it again she said she'd drink it over some of the ciders she's had at the bar.
It's got a slight sharpness on the Finnish maybe I should leave the gypsum out next crack and maybe add a little calcium by way of chloride hmmm.

Last one on the go tonight hic!
Wayner-s Pale near kicked.
20210312_195405.jpg

Man this has held on sooo well!
The hop aroma is still fresh and shining!
This brew has made me reconsider the importance of the Whirlpool wow.
I like this verdant yeast the malt is comming through so creamy I understand why some get vanilla off this yeast.

What a great beer!

Last edited:
I should have mentioned the pub name. Nice bright brews at Good Life!

And some damn good craft gin too !

Are they doing bourbon yet? Last time we were up our waiter said they were planning to.

Back