Full Feature Android App

Almost there! Anyone else who wants to test just e-mail me, e-mail is in a previous post.

Is the app no longer available? If you folks have an API, I'd be happy to build on this for free. If you're willing to make it OSS, I'm sure I won't be the only one working on it
I'm a SWE at a (very large) technology company and have lots of experience to offer in helping this be the go-to platform. I love your recipes, and I like the idea of those templates but I hate using paper

Feel free to email/message me. Again, I'd be happy to work on parts of this at no cost.

Is the app no longer available? If you folks have an API, I'd be happy to build on this for free. If you're willing to make it OSS, I'm sure I won't be the only one working on it
I'm a SWE at a (very large) technology company and have lots of experience to offer in helping this be the go-to platform. I love your recipes, and I like the idea of those templates but I hate using paper

Feel free to email/message me. Again, I'd be happy to work on parts of this at no cost.

We are just about ready to release both the iOS and Android apps, in the next few days.

Any day now- we’re polishing some features are in testing right now!
bad ass thanks for the update!

Also I know this isnt part of this thread, but having a trial for the Pro version of this app and website would be really good. I will eventually need software when we get our expansion done this winter. Having a 1 month trail would go a long way as it would allow people to actually move a few tanks and use the software rather then a 7 day. Just food for thought!

bad ass thanks for the update!

Also I know this isnt part of this thread, but having a trial for the Pro version of this app and website would be really good. I will eventually need software when we get our expansion done this winter. Having a 1 month trail would go a long way as it would allow people to actually move a few tanks and use the software rather then a 7 day. Just food for thought!

Yes, we can offer you a free trial when the time comes. Just reach out to me directly either here on the forum or via the support email, and we'll work that out when you're ready.

Back