What are you drinking right now?

View attachment 14498 I just enjoyed the leftover from bottling my version of Janet’s Brown Ale. It tasted good.
On another note, why can’t I find the thread “What are you doing with homebrew today?”
That's a great question, I couldn't find it either. @Pricelessbrewing can you help us?

Nice looking batch of beer, Herm

My take on a saison, served ice cold for after ski. My recipe "Hyttesesong".

IMG_20210221_142045.jpg

That's a great question, I couldn't find it either. @Pricelessbrewing can you help us?

Nice looking batch of beer, Herm
Thanks @Sunfire96. Based on what I saw, smelled and tasted, I think this will be a good batch after a couple weeks of conditioning. As for the “missing” thread, hopefully one of the admins can sort that out.

image.jpg
The fourth iteration of Herm’s Amber Ale, after 8 days of conditioning. The head fell away quickly, but there is good effervescence. I like the clarity, especially since I don’t do anything to achieve that. The taste seems a little underdeveloped, so it would probably be good to wait a few weeks before opening another. But it is good enough after a nice hike with my wife. Meanwhile, she enjoys an Alaskan Amber Alt Style Ale.

View attachment 14504 The fourth iteration of Herm’s Amber Ale, after 8 days of conditioning. The head fell away quickly, but there is good effervescence. I like the clarity, especially since I don’t do anything to achieve that. The taste seems a little underdeveloped, so it would probably be good to wait a few weeks before opening another. But it is good enough after a nice hike with my wife. Meanwhile, she enjoys an Alaskan Amber Alt Style Ale.
Alaskan Amber alt ale sounds interesting never herd of this beer before.

Hmmm I don't see it anywhere either. Doing a search for threads with "today" in the title didn't bring up much either. @Yooper?

I have no idea! The only possible explanation is that the original thread starter deleted his post, and it dragged out the whole rest of the thread. Now, that’s theoretically not possible as we don’t allow deletions past a certain point, and never a whole thread, but I can’t even find a trace of it.

Or aliens. It could have been aliens.

Back