Q1 2021 Community Recipe by HighVoltageMan!

Can't wait to see Bulin later today to congratulate him on a great recipe! Mine tastes like gold as well! A local craft brewer had a black lager on tap back before covid, my buddy and I tried it in a flight, it was not good at all. I should send him this recipe:rolleyes:

Can't wait to see Bulin later today to congratulate him on a great recipe! Mine tastes like gold as well! A local craft brewer had a black lager on tap back before covid, my buddy and I tried it in a flight, it was not good at all. I should send him this recipe:rolleyes:
Send him a New Belgium 1554 clone recipe, that's about my second favorite dark lager, wait, there's Nautical Star, make that third....

Not the current community recipe but Shady Bohemian took gold in a local competition.

Congratulations!
20.png
20.png

How different was it from the Community Recipe? Is your recipe somewhere in that thread?

Congratulations!
20.png
20.png

How different was it from the Community Recipe? Is your recipe somewhere in that thread?
Not sure how it differs. I'll check when I get to my keyboard to see and post here.

My pale ale won a gold in Las Vegas. They were judge last week and announced locally, but they didn’t post until tonight. I won 2 silvers and bronze too. It was a decent showing. 5 entries and 4 medals.

https://snafu.brewcompetition.com/
That is phenomenal!
Congratulations!
It sure raised my friends eyebrows. Didn't just raise their eyebrows, I got the "are you kidding me" sideways glare of disbelief! Which means, They liked it! Hey Mikey!

Just putting it out there but I think I'll get the formula tin out and give it a rattle soon eh?
I'll post a new thread Q2 BFC recipie or just wack it in here?
I'll also flick up a name list in "that thread" so that anyone who want in can let me know.

What an awesome run we've had already both quality beers in their own rights!

Just putting it out there but I think I'll get the formula tin out and give it a rattle soon eh?
I'll post a new thread Q2 BFC recipie or just wack it in here?
I'll also flick up a name list in "that thread" so that anyone who want in can let me know.

What an awesome run we've had already both quality beers in their own rights!
Maybe a new thread in the BFC recipe folder for any new people to sign up? Separate from any recipe so it doesn't get buried in comments?

Back