What are you drinking right now?

Drinking a homebrewed kolsch on the lake in February. Where is this, Australia? Oh wait, the water is historically low? Then this is obviously California :rolleyes: I do love this high (ish) elevation Pine and Manzanita forest

20210224_134946.jpg
20210224_141222.jpg

image.jpg
Drinking a homebrewed kolsch on the lake in February. Where is this, Australia? Oh wait, the water is historically low? Then this is obviously California :rolleyes: I do love this high (ish) elevation Pine and Manzanita forest

View attachment 14431 View attachment 14432
I have made nearly 55 revolutions around the sun, and this is the first February I know of where no measurable rain fell in my county (Orange). This is not how winter is supposed to be. I have been wearing shorts and t-shirts to work all month. Arghhhh
On topic, my wife and I are sharing a cider.

Oh there are scads of gum trees (eucalyptus) all over California, and plenty of acacia as well
I'm constantly spooked by the amount of Eucalypts in some of the mountain biking videos I watch. I'm rubbing my hands thinking these are trails I can get to and ride, then I work out it's somewhere in California.

I like the Banquet! Can you get the stubby bottles? I know the taste is the same, but I love drinking it from the bottle...silly I guess...
Not here that I've ever seen

Back