Hello from Thessaloniki, Greece!

kkourmousis

Trial Member
Reaction score
Greetings from Greece,

I am 33yo and I am waiting to taste my very first batch, a mere Mangrove Jack's beer kit (all included in a pouch), no not much of a brew but I hope for a good result! I am currently considering the next batch and I have been reading around, trying to figure out the differences between extract, partial mash and BIAB (I believe I got the main idea).

Good to join you all, I hope we have fun.

Cheers,
Konstantinos

Welcome! Good luck with that first batch. I’m sure it will be great.

Greetings from Greece,

I am 33yo and I am waiting to taste my very first batch, a mere Mangrove Jack's beer kit (all included in a pouch), no not much of a brew but I hope for a good result! I am currently considering the next batch and I have been reading around, trying to figure out the differences between extract, partial mash and BIAB (I believe I got the main idea).

Good to join you all, I hope we have fun.

Cheers,
Konstantinos
It's a good way to start. Welcome!

Welcome!
Good luck with the first brew.
The most important ingredient in making beer is patience!

Sounds like a solid way to start a brew.

Welcome.

Welcome to the forum Konstantinos. A kit is a great place to start. It removes many of the variables and allows you to learn your process first. Then as your comfort zone increases, then you get branch out and try new things and buy or build new things. Or not. It's up to you. As long as your beer tastes good and you enjoy brewing it, you are doing it right!

Yamas Konstantinos, Have a good time brewing.

Welcome Konstantinos, I think you'll find most of us more than happy to help in any way we can.
Your first brew is very likely to be great, that's one advantage of those kits.

Good luck Konstantinos and let us know how it goes!

Oh dear, I just realized I posted it under the wrong section... Sorry about that. If any admin wants to can freely move it to Introductions

Boy, those Canadians are brutal! :D

I'll read you the riot act on the call tomorrow...:p
In true Canadian form, I shall apologize...

Konstantinos
We have a monthly zoom meeting last Saturday of every month, feel free to join us tomorrow.
There is a thread with the link to join somewhere on this forum.
Cheers!

Back