What are you drinking right now?

Hanging out with this Belma single hop again. It's so crisp and light. I think if this were paired with another bright hop like Cluster, and maybe something super citrusy but not florally like Centennial or Chinook, that would be a killer combo
20210221_113702.jpg

Hanging out with this Belma single hop again. It's so crisp and light. I think if this were paired with another bright hop like Cluster, and maybe something super citrusy but not florally like Centennial or Chinook, that would be a killer combo
View attachment 14375
You really get some nice color in your brews!

View attachment 14375
That's a really good looking brew

View attachment 14375
Looks great! I like the low color on that style. I haven’t tried Belma yet. Maybe pair it with Cascade, or a small amount of Azacca. Centennial sounds good. I think Chinook would take it a piney direction. Cheers.

Looks great! I like the low color on that style. I haven’t tried Belma yet. Maybe pair it with Cascade, or a small amount of Azacca. Centennial sounds good. I think Chinook would take it a piney direction. Cheers.
I find Cascade so flowery sometimes, and it's not my favorite hop flavor/aroma. I've never used Azacca, but hear good things.

I find Cascade so flowery sometimes, and it's not my favorite hop flavor/aroma. I've never used Azacca, but hear good things.
So is that beer a NEIPA style? Looks like it. If so El Dorado is a go-to for that style. Why not just brew it yourself? Maybe the brewer at Henhouse can give you some pointers. Have Guy come in and taste it with you...:) lol Cheers.

image.jpg
Back at home now, but while out and about in Old Towne Orange, CA picked up a 4-pack from Chapman Crafted. This is at least the second year they have been doing their Zodiac Series. Since I am a Pisces, I couldn’t resist. All are the same Hazy IPA base beer, each variant using different hops combinations. This one uses Huell Melon and Amarillo. Along with their craft beers, they also roast coffee beans. I picked up a bag of beans for my wife for her morning coffee ritual.

Back