Lost past brew sessions and now have new water requirements?

OkanaganMike

Trial Member
Reaction score
So I copied and changed a regular recipe (base malt and hop type) and was planning on brewing tomorrow when I noticed my water requirements were quite high at 8.85gal. Went back in my notes and past recipe (on paper) was 8.45! Decided to look up past brews and is now showing as the 8.85. What gives?

I've brewed this recipe once before but another very similar and I can't seem to find any of the brew days on this program. I've got records of brewing it on paper to 2017 though and know for a fact I had brew days in the system.

Yooper - you always seem to come to the rescue. Any ideas?

Think I figured the water requirement change out. But still have lost some brew sessions somehow. ???

I can take a look in your account. What brew sessions do you think are missing?
Oh for fecks sakes what an idiot. First Yooper, you should know and I will admit that I actually have had a head injury and I'm not using it as a crutch but every year I age I think I may end up doing so. Turns out, if you're gonna change the name of a beer you've brewed a ton of, either remember you've done it or make a note on the damned hard copies.

Next time I vow when I find an anomaly that raises an eyebrow, if I can't figure it out while I'm tired to let it be until I've had a rest, lest it create other problems from frustrations.

I do apologize for wasting your time.

Oh for fecks sakes what an idiot. First Yooper, you should know and I will admit that I actually have had a head injury and I'm not using it as a crutch but every year I age I think I may end up doing so. Turns out, if you're gonna change the name of a beer you've brewed a ton of, either remember you've done it or make a note on the damned hard copies.

Next time I vow when I find an anomaly that raises an eyebrow, if I can't figure it out while I'm tired to let it be until I've had a rest, lest it create other problems from frustrations.

I do apologize for wasting your time.

@OkanaganMike You did NOT waste my time, not at all! This is what I am here for, to assist any users who have questions.
Please ask any questions or bring up any issues to us anytime at all.
I’m glad that this was resolved, so thanks for letting me know.

Cheers!

Turns out, if you're gonna change the name of a beer you've brewed a ton of, either remember you've done it or make a note on the damned hard copies.
Oh, and I thought I was the only one who had done this...

Back