Brewer's Friend November Zoom Call Details

Try it again, I realized I only ever use it at work so I signed up for it with my gmail account.

Do we have a zoom meeting coming up this Saturday? I am going to jump off the wagon Friday evening, and should have both Shady Bo, and Wayner's Pale Ale to sample and show.

Zoom? This weekend? Is there? I'm up for it but my Waynes is not ready yet - well not conditioned anyway though I am bottling Thursday I can open one early. Put me on the mailing list please.

New Do we have a zoom meeting coming up this Saturday? I am going to jump off the wagon Friday evening, and should have both Shady Bo, and Wayner's Pale Ale to sample and show.
Yes we do. My Wayners should be clearer by then. Looking forward to it.

Cool, looking forward to seeing everyone and having a pint... especially the pint!
:D

I have a stupid basketball game to work. I may do a quick call in. The way games have been canceled due to covid there is a pretty good chance I’ll be home.

It's the last Friday in January, I was planning on the call.

My shady Bohimian is about to kick Wayner-s Pale is carbing. If that's Friday your time that's be Sat mine:confused:.
Will try not to balls this one up ...

@Nosybear Sorry confused by our International friends. 1/30/21 @ 6:30 MST? I've set an alarm. I'll have both SB & Wayners poured up.
Looking forward to it, Ya'll.

What time is that in Newfoundland?
Kidding, just kidding...

20:00 in Newfoundland.

I’m soooooo confused.
2000 in Newfoundland?
630 MST?
What day? I can’t follow this, I’m afraid.

Is it the same meeting info as the beginning of this post or is it different?

6:30PM Mountain Time Saturday January 30th.

Actually I made a mistake it it would 10PM Newfoundland time (They're 30 minutes out from the normals)

Sorry to confuse everyone with the Newfoundland time.
Hawkbox is the only one who will get the reference (Brian William's Olympic Broadcaster)

You could always count on the Wide World of Sports.

This is why I missed it last time. its tomorrow when its today- yesterday when its today orr:confused:.
Ahhhhhh:D

Back