Who do you cheer for?

Can't argue with that Bro!

Big win over Philly last night!
Are the Habs for real?
I don't know, but the Edmontons come in to TO this week and will no doubt be playing with some desperation.

We are going to Oilers the shit out of the other team. (To lose embarrassingly.)

Maybe McDavid will give Reilly his jock strap back from the last time they played! That guy can make anybody look like a fool!

Haha, Hawkbox the Davies household is guilty of ripping off your phrase..........................to "Oilers" something is now being used daily,

It's in widespread use amongst my friends. Usually it means to look like you're doing well, then blow it 2/3 the way through for no good reason.

I hope to see this a couple times this week!

Big win over Philly last night!
Are the Habs for real?
I don't know, but the Edmontons come in to TO this week and will no doubt be playing with some desperation.
Don't know what to think about this team. Hopefully they were just rusty against the Caps and last night is really them

Back to reality for the Buffalos last night I guess. With Eichel and Hall though, they should be pretty decent you would think.

Back to reality for the Buffalos last night I guess. With Eichel and Hall though, they should be pretty decent you would think.
Just a tough game. Brian Elliott always for whatever reason turns into superman against the Sabres. This is kinda the reverse of the past few seasons where they started hot and then crashed to earth because they're underlying numbers were never good. This year their numbers are great PDO (the statistical attempt at measuring "puck luck") is killing them. 1-3 when they should probably be 3-1 sucks but I'm hoping for some positive PDO regression so that they can turn this around

I just checked it out, breakaway goal late in the second on Hutton, maybe the Johansson should have had the second one, and an empty netter. Sounds like Hutton should have come out after the collision earlier in the 2nd.

For some reason Sportsnet will televise the Phoenix/Vegas late game tonight instead of Montreal/Vancouver.
Not Canadian bias, I am just more interested in watching a divisional game.

I just checked it out, breakaway goal late in the second on Hutton, maybe the Johansson should have had the second one, and an empty netter. Sounds like Hutton should have come out after the collision earlier in the 2nd.

For some reason Sportsnet will televise the Phoenix/Vegas late game tonight instead of Montreal/Vancouver.
Not Canadian bias, I am just more interested in watching a divisional game.
Hutton actually played well after the collision but yeah there was a collective oh sh** moment among Sabres fans when we realized our taxi squad goalie was starting the 3rd. If Ullmark and Hutton aren't both back by the weekend I need them to make a move for a goalie

Coffee tastes better this morning than it did Thursday morning :rolleyes:
20210123_102746.jpg

NWHL bubble starts tonight. @Craigerrr you watching? You guys just got an expansion team. Kinda cool, atleast for an American to see them play at Lake Placid on the 1980 rink

Back