Tilt Raspberry Pi no go with New Wifi

Cajunbubba

Premium Plus Member
Reaction score
2 tilts connected via bluetooth raspPi 3.
Worked great for 6 months under old wifi, logging data to brewers friend.
Installed new eero6 wifi system
reflashed the disk and put all the network info onto the disk as well.
my RaspberryPi 3 will not connect wirelessly to new Eero wifi network.
I can hardwire the RaspberryPi to a router and then see the latest numbers from the tilts
I can not get the logging to work. when I put in the URL for brewers friend it still doesn't work and after about 20 minutes it disconnects and reconnects with a google URL. Any thoughts?

Can you try hitting enter on the Cloud URL in the TiltPI UI to make sure it's saved, then try entering a comment and hitting enter there, that will actually post data. Also make sure your interval is greater than 15 minutes.

Didn’t try that. Got it working by hooking modem directly to old router, then new router to old router. Only thing connected wirelessly to old router is the rPi3. After reflashing again it’s logging. For some reason the logging entry to brewers friend would not stay on the brewers friend URL but would revert back to google after 30 minutes. Strange. Oh well work around works.

I know hitting return on the cloud url will save it but it sounds like a wifi config issue with your pi and new router. Anyway, glad you got it working.

Back