How old is everybody around here anyway?

I’m soon to be 57. I’ve been hanging out brewing forums for nearly 20 years!

Geez, I didn’t feel old until just now.

If I'm hearing correctly on the Brulosophy podcast you're going to be interviewed this month too?

70 in three weeks.

Don't feel to bad, I still have an eight track recorder out in the garage. I'm 65
@west1m Do you mean an 8-track recorder, as in the crummy cartridges we all used in our cars? If so, I have a recorder - a rare item even in the day - as well. I never thought I'd meet anyone else with one.

@west1m Do you mean an 8-track recorder, as in the crummy cartridges we all used in our cars? If so, I have a recorder - a rare item even in the day - as well. I never thought I'd meet anyone else with one.

Oh Yeah! Rock On Baby!
upload_2021-1-17_15-30-32.png

Anybody remember the 4 track? looked just just the 8 track but didn't have a wheel, the wheel poped up from inside the player.

I am dirt 82. Still brewing but not lately. Fell down Xmas day and broke a rib. July fell down my stairs and broke my neck. Just about all heeled up and ready to start brewing.
Sounds like 2020 kicked your butt pretty bad! Hope this year allows you some brewing time.
CHEERS

I am dirt 82. Still brewing but not lately. Fell down Xmas day and broke a rib. July fell down my stairs and broke my neck. Just about all heeled up and ready to start brewing.

Welcome, and thanks for making me not the oldest one here. Hopefully you're healing and being more careful. We break a lot easier and heal a lot slower as we age.

Yeah, take it easy and heal up, lot of brewing left to do.

Back