What are you drinking right now?

Rinsecycle NEPA from Annex Brewing in Calgary. Tasty.

D7FDC29C-936D-4088-AE66-F0330A09C0BD.jpeg

Thirsty aye Josh looks delicious.
I was slurping some more Bohemian yesterday eve but had to lay off it I'm not sure I'll have any left for tasting zoom sesh:oops:
First 2 pours were too foamy so we’ll say I had 1 pint :) I released some co2 so it should be good now.
Think I have 3 bombers of Shady Bohemian left.

Last edited:
Trying to stay interested in this Cleveland vs. KC game, but I just want Drew vs. Tom :D
It's finally time to try these C hops pale ales; same wort, but dry hopped differently. One with a blend of Chinook, Columbus, and Cascade, and the other beer dry hopped with just Cascade. Definitely a noticeable difference in aroma and taste (Cascade much more floral and smooth). The bitterness of the hop blend batch is also perceivably higher, which I find interesting since the wort was identical out of the kettle. The blend also has a pithy quality to the bitterness, its a little jarring and sharp.
Unfortunately both batches have off/undesirable flavors having nothing to do with the hop choices :confused: Both have an oily mouthful and ever-so-subtle tart/sour to the finish, which makes me suspect my old siphon and tubing. Oh well, it's beer and tastes better than the stale variety pack I bought from the grocery store :p I've got a 3 gal siphonless Fermonster coming tomorrow that should help wean me off the auto siphon. Cheers!
20210117_131159.jpg
20210117_121229.jpg

Trying to stay interested in this Cleveland vs. KC game, but I just want Drew vs. Tom :D
It's finally time to try these C hops pale ales; same wort, but dry hopped differently. One with a blend of Chinook, Columbus, and Cascade, and the other beer dry hopped with just Cascade. Definitely a noticeable difference in aroma and taste (Cascade much more floral and smooth). The bitterness of the hop blend batch is also perceivably higher, which I find interesting since the wort was identical out of the kettle. The blend also has a pithy quality to the bitterness, its a little jarring and sharp.
Unfortunately both batches have off/undesirable flavors having nothing to do with the hop choices :confused: Both have an oily mouthful and ever-so-subtle tart/sour to the finish, which makes me suspect my old siphon and tubing. Oh well, it's beer and tastes better than the stale variety pack I bought from the grocery store :p I've got a 3 gal siphonless Fermonster coming tomorrow that should help wean me off the auto siphon. Cheers!
View attachment 13746 View attachment 13748

All you're missing now is the Centennial. Most of my Pales and IPAs feature at least a couple of the big 4 C hops. Yesterdays brew was my 4 C's IPA. Cascade, Centennial, Chinook & Columbus, with 21 grams of each for dry hops.

Back