Who do you cheer for?

He'll look like a rock star with that line up.
I would look like a rock star with those guys!
They could just bounce them in off my ass!
Remember Ray Sheppard?
Drafted by Buffalo, but playing with Yzerman and Company made him a star!
He scored almost half of his goals in 5 years in Detroit

I would look like a rock star with those guys!
They could just bounce them in off my ass!
Remember Ray Sheppard?
Drafted by Buffalo, but playing with Yzerman and Company made him a star!
He scored almost half of his goals in 5 years in Detroit
Before my time. He was part of the Danny Gare trade?

A great game by the American squad! Congrats!

A great game by the American squad! Congrats!
I called it though didn't I, they won by Knight straight up stealing a game and shutting your boys down. Still doesnt totally heal the wound from Vancouver in 2010 but I'll take it for now. Was a good tourney and hopefully next year we get back to normal and get everyone's full squads.

I called it though didn't I, they won by Knight straight up stealing a game and shutting your boys down. Still doesnt totally heal the wound from Vancouver in 2010 but I'll take it for now. Was a good tourney and hopefully next year we get back to normal and get everyone's full squads.
I would only slightly disagree, while Knight was unbeatable, the US totally dominated the first two periods.
While Canada came to play in the 3rd, the US was still the better team, including the tender!
Speaking of predictions, maybe the future is nearer than I thought!
sabre.JPG

If I recall correctly (wasn't alive yet) Robert had 100 points that year on the way to the Cup final.
It was a franchise record but then Perreault potted 113 the next season which stood until Lafontaine and Mogilny in 1993. Unfortunately I'm too young to really remember watching any of those guys in their primes with the Sabres. The first true great I remember watching is Hasek, who probably is the only goalie who was ever truly exciting to watch

Edmonton Oilers fan (in Calgary). Rare indeed.

2021 is our year for the cup. We were just kidding about the last six years being our year.

Go Oilers!

I can only hope!

WTF on the Oilers Jerseys tonight! They remind me of those Canucks Unis, the ones with the V's

Playing in Buffalo didn't help, but he also never scored 50.

He was a great player, no question, and that was a great line. Got me curious, he actually had two 100 point seasons, and scored 40+ twice. It is hard to argue with the Hart Trophy recipients during his first 13 seasons though. He was absolutely his teams MVP though, wish he had been a Leaf!
Screenshot_20210117-092518_Chrome.jpg

Back