Home made pizza

I am hoping that this
20201226_154615.jpg

Which made this
20201226_154622.jpg

Will turn out good!

Nice looking pie.
Busy and tiring day yesterday. Settled for a Freschetta frozen pizza last night before falling into bed. Not bad, really, but I'm jealous after looking at yours.

Thanks Herms!
Now I got a craving for pizza ;)

Nice looking pie.
Busy and tiring day yesterday. Settled for a Freschetta frozen pizza last night before falling into bed. Not bad, really, but I'm jealous after looking at yours.

With all the evils that the modern world has brought upon us, tasty frozen pizza definitely isn't one of them! When I was a younger, even the best frozen pizza was just OK. Freshetta & DiGiorno are excellent; but of course second place to home made.

View attachment 13979 Tonight's pizza: pepperoni, Italian sausage bacon with pickled jalapeno peppers and two cheeses.
Washed down with a homebrew.
That looks great, and inspirational. I’m about to start making dough for pizza tonight. At the same time, I will be preparing my sourdough to bake tomorrow night.

That looks great, and inspirational. I’m about to start making dough for pizza tonight. At the same time, I will be preparing my sourdough to bake tomorrow night.
Do you do a long cold ferment for your pizza dough?

Back