Hi all - new here from the seacoast of New Hampshire

archdrewid

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi, I've been brewing for the better part of twenty years on and off. I started out with Meads, cordials, absinthe and have recently actually just started brewing beer. I ended up going off the deep end quickly into all grain brewing by accident. I ordered a kit for the gf that was all grain without realizing the other gear needed. That escalated quickly and I've gone further to completely all grain, kegging, bottling, yeast harvesting, recipe creation, and of course chasing the ferments to try to time keg depletions. I'm definitely geared towards the heavier and darker beers. I roast coffee as well so there is a tendency to love coffee stouts and porters. If you're near the NH Seacoast area reach out. I'll be splitting my time between surfing and brewing, dependent upon work schedules of course. Cheers, Drew

Welcome Drew, from the left coast, where I am just starting to appreciate the darker brews. Sipping on an Oatmeal Stout right now. Cheers!

Welcome! I am new(ish) here as well. Tinkered with the recipe builder on and off for a few years but I am now diving in deeper and joined the forum as well.

Winter is often the best time to surf in New England (unfortunately)!

Cheers Archdrewid sounds like you've got plenty brewing expierence to fall back on!
And then there is this kick arse forum...:rolleyes:

Welcome from the river shore line ;)
No surfing here. Not even wind surfing
We got too many nasties in the river

Welcome Drew, I think you'll find a friendly, knowledgeable and generous group here.

Back