Community recipe?

The Clash! Great band!
I think of Green Day as the modern day, American Clash!
Did you see when Green Day played the NHL All Star game and Billie Joe knew they'd bleep the F-Bombs in American Idiot so he added some improvised ones. Most punk rock thing they've done it like 15 years.

I do sit ups to help keep L5 from slipping again. 15 a day does it (knock on wood)

Ruptured L5/S1 in 2006 and had surgery. Seem to have a related issue a few times a year.

My back and being 59 are the primary reasons I built a pulley system and bought a pump. The last heavy lifting hurdle to resolve is getting the 30L Speidel down the basement stairs. I have taken to making multiple trips from the back yard to the basement.

I'm 46 and I've been handling concrete forms since I was 16, spend some quality time with DDPYoga just to keep moving these days, seem to help a lot.

I'm 46 and I've been handling concrete forms since I was 16, spend some quality time with DDPYoga just to keep moving these days, seem to help a lot.
Never said it before, but I know it is a hard life growing up on a farm. I have utmost respect for those who do all the work so that we can bitch about the price of ground beef!
Cheers Sir

Never said it before, but I know it is a hard life growing up on a farm. I have utmost respect for those who do all the work so that we can bitch about the price of ground beef!
Cheers Sir

Isn't so bad, learn how to work pretty young, that's for sure...but who else has a 100 acre "back yard" to ride bikes, sled and hunt in?

I'm surprised how young you guys are

They are scaring me..

Looking pretty Shady this morning!
20210103_093341.jpg

In the fermenter, sitting at 16C, can I pitch W 34-70 at this temperature, or should I get it down to 11 or 12 then pitch?

I pitch 34/70 once it gets to 70 or below with no issues. Which is 21c I think

I pitched 1 pack for 2 gallons. I think you’d be fine with 2 packs. Seems most stuff I read with that gravity it says 2 packs for a lager.

Thank you sir!

Fermentation is active now, temperature is around 10C, garage is about 7C, just turned the heater up a bit, hoping to keep it around 11C for the first week or so.

Back