Any beer related gifts?

Head First

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
20201225_091628.jpg

My wife got a new addition to her Christmas city(to big to be called a village) from our son and family. This makes 38 houses and businesses.
Sort of brewing related.

Wife got me a food saver so I can seal up my hops better. A buddy got me a bottle of Monkey Shoulder Scotch. The keg I got a few weeks ago was my present to myself:)
The food saver is a great addition to a home brewers hoard. Now you can buy in bulk and keep them fresh.

Besides my kickass viking cap! I also got the Fermzilla All Rounder and several fruit flavorings I use when making hard seltzers. Also picked up a mini regulator and some fittings for a lil side project.

I got a Growlerwerks uKeg Go 128-oz, which will be wonderful for packaging up my small gallon-size batches. I'm a very small batch size kind of guy. And it fits in the fridge with no trouble.
Very jealous

Besides my kickass viking cap! I also got the Fermzilla All Rounder and several fruit flavorings I use when making hard seltzers. Also picked up a mini regulator and some fittings for a lil side project.
Oh man I think Santa got confused or just forgot I had mini regulator on my good Brewer boy list too:rolleyes:.

Good on you man can't wait to see what you envision with it.

At second Christmas at my in-laws I got a soft insulated fermentation cooler so I might be changing out frozen bottles but I finally have some kind of temp control. Also I got some Amazon gift cards that I used to gift myself a 40 quart kettle so that I'm not longer trying to do 5 gallon BIAB batches in a 7 gallon kettle

Back