Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas

AHarper

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
upload_2020-12-24_12-41-9.png

Merry Christmas from Southwestern Ontario where the rain is supposed to be turning to snow today, and bring us lots of snow by morning. Here is a before.
20201224_133213.jpg

No snow in Denver. Nevertheless, merry Christmas and happy New Year from warm, sunny Colorado (at least east of the mountains).

My porch looks much like Craigerrr's right at the moment, but there is much less chance of it turning to snow here...
Still, Merry Christmas to all! :)

And God bless us every one! Merry Christmas to all!

Last night the Canadian weather that seems to be missing @Craigerrr arrived in the upper midwest here in the US. Yesterday at this time we were at 57F (14C) and right now we are at 14F (-10C). And of course I had to outside today without gloves on to put up a ramp to wheel my mother-in-law into the house tomorrow.

Merry Christmas from fridged Missouri 16F wind chill and 14 MPH winds

Last edited:
Merry Christmas everyone!
I do love the...er....tree as well
We got dumped on Wed night. Spent way too much time outside yesterday shoveling and blowing snow.

White Christmas Eve here. This is from our snowball fight after presents. My nephew is the little boy. My daughter is the other kid. We now have 3-4 inches outside. View attachment 13341
Merry Christmas from Wisconsin!!! Funny that you have more snow in Kentucky that We have here...anyway, I have on good authority that Santa enjoyed the Scotch Ale and herring last night.

Merry Christmas from Wisconsin!!! Funny that you have more snow in Kentucky that We have here...anyway, I have on good authority that Santa enjoyed the Scotch Ale and herring last night.
image.jpg

Still snowing. Actually picking up some

Last edited:

Back