My cousin just published his first book.

Bulin's Milker Bucket Brews

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
I was hesitant to bring this up, but, after yesterday, I figured what more damage could I possibly do. I shared this on an outdoors site that I have been a member of for 10 years. I know recently, there have been 5-6 guys(out of a few hundred members) that have been trashing me on the site over my response to a couple political threads(something that I don't usually respond to). Anyway, it never occurred to me, in my wildest thoughts, that they would trash my cousin's book on Amazon. I mean, how petty do you have to be to go after someone's family, simply because someone answered a question about "who did you vote for and why?" and you didn't like their answer?

Anyway, I don't know if there is anyone on hear that enjoys nature stories, but, if there is, please check out his book. "The Grand Lady of Yellowstone" on Amazon. Brad's a great guy, I've looked up to him since I was just a kid, and he doesn't need to get trashed, just for being related to me.

So you voted for Vermin Supreme too? I only did so for the free pony. Well and the toothbrushes for life. But my family is paying for it.

A mountain of work to get a book written so anyone who gets it done should at least get recognised for perseverence!

I think the worst of human nature is being fed by our horribly polarised politicians who will say anything to get votes and care nothing for the consequences. We have them on both sides here.

What do they say chill out have a hombrew never have a go at someone for having a go.

We get the weirdest bots.

Having a URL appear more often on the web somewhere fiddles with Google's algorithms to place it higher on the search result page.

Back