Todd here from Texas

FirewaterBrew

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm here to learn the art and skill of brewing. I get vapor locked in research and takes always takes a while to get going. My current dilemma is acquiring the right equipment. I'll start another post for that though.

Talk soon,

Todd

Welcome Todd! Looking forward to your posts

Welcome, a lot of great people here willing to help. I'm not too far ahead of you, just started earlier this year. Pretty sure I am hooked.

Hi Todd,
Good to have you joining the club ;)

Welcome. I think you'll find that just about everyone here is more than happy to share their expertise and help in anyway we can. No matter how many books you read you'll still have questions and most of us have been there and done that.

Welcome! As someone else who gets overly wrapped up in research and becomes indecisive dive in! If you need opinions on equipment we have plenty of those here:D

Welcome to Brewers Friend Todd from Texas!

hey Welcome Todd from Texas, I'm Todd from Texas also but currently live in Missouri, but I still have my ranch property down there

Last edited:
Welcome to the group Tod

Welcome to the site Todd, you've come to the right place. Many very knowledgeable and experienced people here ready to help out.

Back