Small recipe print size

Bakke Brygg

Premium Member
Reaction score
Suddenly, printed recipes are about 50% smaller than usual. I don't belive we've changed any local print settings.
Anyoune else experiencing this issue?

Hello Yes, I'm seeing the same issue. Makes reading the printed recipe a good deal more difficult.
Using Google Chrome Version 41.0.2272.101 m

Going to try Explorer.

I can also confirm that printing using IE11 gives the standard size.

But I prefer the smaller print, over switching to IE. But there's got to be a solution to this, but is it with Chrome or is this something BF has to solve?

Does it appear to be working better now, we have made an adjustment to that page's output?

Mine now seems to work okay with Chrome. Thanks.

Hi, while your working on this can you possibly make the printed sheet look closer to how the recipe looks on the screen, seems to be too much bold

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_14 Mar. 23 15.15.jpg
    ScreenHunter_14 Mar. 23 15.15.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 1,375
  • ScreenHunter_15 Mar. 23 15.15.jpg
    ScreenHunter_15 Mar. 23 15.15.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,352
Sure we will try to get that done tomorrow

cody said:
Does it appear to be working better now, we have made an adjustment to that page's output?

It works like... something that works really, really good! Thanks for the swift service!

Is this when you are viewing the recipe and go to the Print tab? What browser are you using?

Does it appear differently if you try a different browser?

funny you said that it looks fine in IE, its not a big issue, it just looks like everything is bold including the lines and scrunched up together, I'm assuming to fit more on a page but must be an opera thing, so if everyone else likes it, I'm fine with it, I use export to html anyway then print that page instead

Back