Full Feature Android App

The Android version is close to being done. I actually need testers to help, if you are pretty tech savvy, use an Android and have some time to help really test please post here and I will e-mail you access to download it.

I'm really surprised I'm the only one that has posted to be a tester... Where did everyone go that want this to happen? :?

I'm game. I actually want to brew again soon as it's been hard to do this winter. I'm also a test engineer so you're getting a bargain!

I'd be happy to test this out as well. Thanks!

Hi guys. I'm looking to brew this weekend and it would be a great chance to test the application since I only brew about once a month. Let me know if you're ready by this weekend. Thanks!

TxBrew said:
The Android version is close to being done. I actually need testers to help, if you are pretty tech savvy, use an Android and have some time to help really test please post here and I will e-mail you access to download it.

I'm going to become a full time brewer for a local company and would love to test the app. The current brewmaster uses the iphone app and I would like to be able to sync up exactly what he is looking at on my nexus 6.

Thank you,

Jonny

Also willing to help test the full feature Android version. Bonus points - I work for Android :)

I'm an IT professional, I would love to test and have multiple android devices I could test with as well.

Just checking in. Any update here? I'm brewing this weekend and would be willing to give it a whirl.

drgonzo2k2 said:
Just checking in. Any update here? I'm brewing this weekend and would be willing to give it a whirl.

I'm waiting to hear more this morning, but Josh should be coming by shortly with more info.

If you're still needing testers, I'm game. I run mobility for a decent sized company (1000+ users) and am frequently tapped to test interfaces and programs (mobile and desktop). I'm well known for breaking things on purpose and documenting steps. :D

Have 4 active devices (all Samsung: S6, both size Tab S, and Note 4) that can test on and can get ahold of Galaxy phones back to the SIII (even the occasional SII) to load onto for a bit.

Thanks

Sorry for the delay guys!

I need testers that can test tomorrow ... If you can please shoot me an e-mail:

kubben AT culturedmedia DOT COM

I will grant you access via Google Play so please send the e-mail you have with Google Play ....

Back