recipe edit not loading

Reaction score
On chrome (mobile) when trying to edit a recipe it hangs on the "loading awesome recipe" page. I also tried on Dolphin browser for android, and get same result. This just started happening. Works fine on computer. Tried my phone and my tablet.

Let me know what else you might need.

Oly,

I can't duplicate.

Have you taken any corrective measures? Closed and reopened the browser? Anything like that?

I just brewed + edited a recipe yesterday on my mobile with no problems.

mine is working extremely slow while editing using opera on the pc

Has this improved any, we just made it so the searchable dropdown modification doesn't load on androids (android seems pulls select boxes into it's own menu popup so it was difficult to use)?

Recipe edit slows or stalls for me also. Explorer said it was taking a long time to load a large script. Doesn't do it consistently.

Austin/Cody sorry for the delay in response.

I have tried 3 browsers on mobiles ( tablet and s4 ) have cleared cache and cookies. Still hanging when trying to edit. , chrome, android native, and dolphin browser.

If there is some log I can pull I am happy to do so.

I'm getting a waiting for stats.doubleclick.net as a message while waiting for the editor to load, the slow down happened after the recent changes to the drop down menus, could be a time delay to the js file which is common with jquery scripts or it could be stats.doubleclick.net is loading slow

Having same problem on Win 8.1 RT/IE 11. Getting long running script error. Please fix. Works fine on Win 8.1 on my phone.

Does this appear to be fixed now?

Back