What are you drinking right now?

I think all your beers look great man and I'm sure they taste the same.
Very kind, thank you. And right back at you. I’d love to get a pull of your version of Janet’s Brown someday (and a hack of your turkey on a couple of slices of your homemade bread)! :D

I’ve made some OK IPA’s before, but none that I would say ever hit the mark. I think my main problem was limping in with the hops...until this time. I pushed my hops forward and finally got what I was shooting for. Lesson learned. I might be getting a slight mineral taste in the back, so I’ll have to check my water additions and clarity is always going to be an issue. But overall, a nice balance of citrus, bitterness and dry, drinkability. I’ll take it.

London Porter
image.jpg

Drove up to a new Brewery Luce Line Brewery in Plymouth, MN. Picked up three of their brews in crowlers.
Heartland Heheweizen
Big Rivers Ale
Foggy Bottom IPA.
Trying them out now
(This should end interestingly)

Drove up to a new Brewery Luce Line Brewery in Plymouth, MN. Picked up three of their brews in crowlers.
Heartland Heheweizen
Big Rivers Ale
Foggy Bottom IPA.
Trying them out now
(This should end interestingly)
Sounds like a good trip and an even better return :]

Allagash - Moselle Farmhouse Lager

A blend of 2 different beers, a Lager (Helles??) and a Saison. Not sure it would make fans of either style happy, but it is a very drinkable beer. Still, I think I’d just rather have a Saison.

B1585572-6A82-4E3A-958F-ACA01896921D.jpeg

Back