November BF Zoom Meeting

Nosybear

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Who's in? Date, Saturday, November 28th (Sunday morning in Oz), 4:00 pm MST (2300 UTC). Sorry for the late call, Europe and Africa, but we have to get Australia in as well.

I'll poll the audience: If we go an hour earlier, would it interfere too much with Ben's beauty sleep? 2200 UTC is midnight for Zambezi...

Meeting details to follow. Yooper, can you make this thread sticky for us?

Who's in? Date, Saturday, November 28th (Sunday morning in Oz), 4:00 pm MST (2300 UTC). Sorry for the late call, Europe and Africa, but we have to get Australia in as well.

I'll poll the audience: If we go an hour earlier, would it interfere too much with Ben's beauty sleep? 2200 UTC is midnight for Zambezi...

But Zambezi is in Europe and one time zone out...
Making the usual time 01.00 am. So if Ben can get out of bed a wee bit earlier, it's midnight...
But on the bright side: my internet should be good enough :)
Now I gotta work out how this zoom thing is working....

But Zambezi is in Europe and one time zone out...
Making the usual time 01.00 am. So if Ben can get out of bed a wee bit earlier, it's midnight...
But on the bright side: my internet should be good enough :)
Now I gotta work out how this zoom thing is working....
Easy enough. Once I set up the meeting, I'll post the meeting info. It'll contain a link to the meeting. Click on it and you should be prompted to download Zoom. Once installed, you'll be put in the meeting's waiting room and I'll let you in. Or you can download and install Zoom prior to the meeting.

Can you start a new thread with the details, and I’ll sticky that one? That would be great.

I have plans that Saturday for a kayaking trip but I”m not camping with the rest of the group so I may be home (unless someone shares a cabin/camper with me). I’m way too old to sleep on the ground in a tent these days.

I should be in.

By hook, by crook, whatever it takes, Craigerr will be there!
I didn't even look at the date, skipped straight to this reply.
Miss you guys man:(

I will join in as well.

Saturday 11/28 @ 4:00 pm mst.
I'll be there. Looking forward to seeing you'all again.

I'm already beautiful enough as it is lol wind the clock back Noseybear remember I've got a 3month old in the house there ain't no sleep ins for this bag o bones no more:oops:...:D

I'm already beautiful enough as it is lol wind the clock back Noseybear remember I've got a 3month old in the house there ain't no sleep ins for this bag o bones no more:oops:...:D
Very well, my sleepless friend, we'll keep it at 4:00 Denver time.

Post the details in a new thread and I'll expect to join, assuming Siri remembers to remind me...

I did but she wants the details: when, URL, and all the fiddly bits

All good then! Thanks.
Don

Count me in. I have a new brew just bottled by then so it will warant a tasting - not clear but still drinkable.

Back