Brew Calendar?

EasyV

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Maybe this is something that can be added to the brew sessions, but somewhere you can stick a date and possibly a reminder on when you want/or plan out:
-end of fermentation
-reminder to rack to secondary (optional)
-end of lagering reminder/time to bottle
etc.

...and then a calendar view with the brew sessions either color or number coded....?

I keep all my brewing notes here, so I figured instead of messing up my work calendar, why not have a calendar in BF?

I would like a personal link to an iCal or similar file that I could link to. Almost everything I do is in google calendar, so having a permanent file to import from would be awesome.

Yeah, I like the ical idea. It would be easier to do no doubt. That still wouldn't give you a unified view of your sessions all in one place though

I also want to have all of my events put into my calendar (google calendar ideally) so I can get notifications on when to do something, and quickly see my activities.

+1 (Not sure if I can get more than one vote) But a calendar would be a great idea. The recipe maker should also have a planned fermentation schedule on it. I have been putting it in the notes right now.

a brew calendar is a good idea and would be easy to do even with a scheduler per logged user, it wouldn't have to be ical or any well know calendar, I've incorporated one for my email app years ago that still works fine, + 1 on this

krejcard said:
+1 (Not sure if I can get more than one vote) But a calendar would be a great idea. The recipe maker should also have a planned fermentation schedule on it. I have been putting it in the notes right now.

+1

if you click the brew button it brings up a calendar to select the day, when you select a week ahead it says how many days are left and adds a line planning in your brews so in a way its already done just not in month form

It's not just about future dating the entire brew session; that does indeed work.

I would like to be able to put a planned event related to the brew session (a type of log entry) into a calendar. We could call it a Reminder. For example, after I package, if there are primed bottles I would like to have a date 3 weeks from that point entered to remind me when that batch should be done carbonating.

Definitely agree. Please add fermentation schedule and calendar features to enable tracking of upcoming planned events (including upcoming brewing dates, transferring to secondary, lagering, bottling/kegging, ready-to-serve) for multiple brew sessions.

Bummer. Looks like a fermentation calendar has not yet been added. That's about the only thing I miss about iBrewMaster.

Back