What are you drinking right now?

Nespresso espresso before I head to the school. Taking my daughter today, her baby sitter’s kid has a sore throat.
Ours comes from a boutique roaster in Telluride, CO. Sounds a lot chicer than it is, just a really good cup of coffee.

Ours comes from a boutique roaster in Telluride, CO. Sounds a lot chicer than it is, just a really good cup of coffee.
I was in telluride a few years ago when my brother lived in Cortez. We stopped at a few in the town. I may have been to the place but I cannot remember the names of where I had a cup. What I had was great though

I was in telluride a few years ago when my brother lived in Cortez. We stopped at a few in the town. I may have been to the place but I cannot remember the names of where I had a cup. What I had was great though
It would have been the Steaming Bean back then. They're now Telluride Coffee Roasters.

While replacing the mats under my glassware, I saw this forgotten Canadian pint (20 0z.) glass. Looked so good paired with a double shot of Evan that I couldn't resist :)
lunch.jpg

Anybody ever hear from Ozarks? Haven't seen him around in some time. Hope he's alright.

Anybody ever hear from Ozarks? Haven't seen him around in some time. Hope he's alright.
Nope went off the radar last thing I know through the zoom meetings was he was in between moving house or something maybe he just ain't brewing these days....​

Just tasting my stock.
First vienna lager yep its tasting good!
It was brite clear but I musta stired it up...
20201110_173151.jpg

I had a Litenfizzy but no pic it's clear and has got to be taken off rotation and kept aside for Christmas but have got to transfer it into another keg yet as it's going to hit the rd ar chrissy time so want a clear pour the 200km end.
20201110_180558.jpg

AnD bunyip bloody F'n tasty stuff I might have to take a keg of this brewed fresh like two weeks before Christmas as at 4% and as hoppilicious (yep I said it) its Damn near hard to give up.

That's a dark Vienna! Looks kind of like a Schwarzbier.

Still riding the wagon for another 3 days. I will say I feel quite a bit better when I'm on call. I sleep good. My workouts are more intense and I can eat more food cause I'm not cutting calories to drink booze. I'll wish I remembered all this come Saturday morning.
PXL_20201110_232917576.jpg

Depends on where the light is it's pretty cherry red when viewed through the light. I think Heath called for caraffa 1 I used 2 so thatd explain it.
A classic Vienna is a Pilsner made with Vienna malt. But if you like it, it's perfect.

A classic Vienna is a Pilsner made with Vienna malt. But if you like it, it's perfect.
Not my recipe. It's an all round good beer. I'm looking at brewing a 4% version of it soon one day I'll do straight Vienna I actually prefer it in a beer over Munich.

Back