DIPA feedback

Devonm27

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

This will be second attempt at a recipe build and brew, any feedback would be appreciated.

Really hoping it turns out good, first brew was a disaster with too much cacl..read 32g instead of 0.32g

Attachments

• f_MSGDXSiT0lULSlfow51nMOOqTfd2_Brewfather_DIPATheGreatOne_20201029.pdf
    152 KB · Views: 200
Hi all,

This will be second attempt at a recipe build and brew, any feedback would be appreciated.

Really hoping it turns out good, first brew was a disaster with too much cacl..read 32g instead of 0.32g

Looks great - have you used the Verdant IPA yeast? It's not yet available in 11g size in US, I'm very interested to try it

Looks great - have you used the Verdant IPA yeast? It's not yet available in 11g size in US, I'm very interested to try it
Thanks! I haven't yet but love verdant beers so really looking forward to using it

Thanks! I haven't yet but love verdant beers so really looking forward to using it
I did a test brew for Lallemand of Verdant vs. BRY-97. A week ago, took the samples into the LHBS where the staff and I did blind testings. Then, we all preferred the BRY-97 brew. Going again this afternoon with samples of each and a larger audience and I'm sure I'll get a different result: The BRY-97 brew has "settled" and is no longer as hazy as the Verdant batch. With the "settling", flavors are fading as well. It's a tough call but for me, I can sum it up this way: Young, I prefer BRY-97 to Verdant, but the Verdant seems to have longer legs.

Back