PLEASE reset the defaults on recipes and brew sessions!

J A

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Whose bright idea was it to default to 10 recipes or brew sessions per page? It's incredibly annoying to have to scroll through page after page to find what I'm looking for or have to reset it to 50 every single time to see a full list of recipes. Just set the default to 50 and anyone who can't stand to see a whole page full of information can deal with it.
Thanks!
PS...while we're at it, any way to make the "snapshots" toggle functional? All recipes, including snapshots are listed whether it's checked or not.

Sorry about that, we do have open tickets for each of these things.

Page limits for recipes, and brew sessions. (For yooper, and other staff members, #1244). The solution will be to save the page limit to a user setting, or save locally via cookies or similar.

Snapshot checkbox/toggle behavior. (For yooper, and other staff members, #1245). The proposed solution will be to change the toggle checkbox to a dropdown with options for "base recipes, snapshots only, or base and snapshots".

I've added this forum thread to the respective tickets, and will follow up as they progress through development, testing, and release.

Sadly this is another of the "improvements" provided over the last year or so. It still boggles my mind that the everything changed so much and none of it, as far as I can tell, for the better. I just don't understand the business model that takes a working product and turns it into something that's in constant need of fixing. Oh well...

bump,
page limit resets to 10 after each browser session. default to 100? let users set defaults?

Back