Time for another Zoom Happy Hour?

Sounds like a plan, I'm out of town this weekend but I'll have my laptop so it's doable regardless.

I would be IN!

Oh and for god's sake your wife/partner has just got to stop buy for a hello just to make sure were all fake!:D
Not to mention the infamous Jen! I will try to get her to join just long enough to see for herself!

I can't make it next weekend (we'll be out of town from Thursday-Sunday), but it sounds like another good time!

After this wild October, I'll be staying home every weekend after that and would love to participate. This month we're busy every weekend. This weekend is our family Thanksgiving/Christmas celebration - (dubbed HallowThanksMas by my grandsons). Next weekend is our annual trip to a friend's 3000 acres to hang out, hunt a little, drive around his property and drink beer, etc. And the following weekend we are heading south.

I can't make it next weekend (we'll be out of town from Thursday-Sunday), but it sounds like another good time!

After this wild October, I'll be staying home every weekend after that and would love to participate. This month we're busy every weekend. This weekend is our family Thanksgiving/Christmas celebration - (dubbed HallowThanksMas by my grandsons). Next weekend is our annual trip to a friend's 3000 acres to hang out, hunt a little, drive around his property and drink beer, etc. And the following weekend we are heading south.
Now that is my kind of hunting trip! Fill the freezer then head south to get the chill off.

I wont be able to make it either.
Currently my only decent signal is next to the watertank, but to go climb and then sit at 6 mtr high in the middle of the night.......

Now your just rubbing it in yooper!

3000 acres....
You can get lost there!
My plot fits in there 150 times!!!

Let's go with next Saturday at 4:00 p.m. Mountain Time (UTC -6). That's Sunday morning for you, Ben... I'll get the invitation out this afternoon, Yooper, can you pin it to the top of the thread once it's out?

Well if that is 10pm Saturday Oct 17th I may be able to make it. I should be out sailing that day dependant on weather. If it is bad I will Definitely be up for it.

So what is link?

I had planned to join, really sorry I missed it:(

Back