Random thought for the day

I'll adjust my own cup thank you very much!
20200912_152312.jpg

I know what a Newfie is and have heard lots of Newfie jokes too. Don't know what a butter tart is though.

Think of a fruit compote pie about the size of a small cupcake with a bit of butter mixed in.
That should save you a trip to Canada.
Of course, you could just download the recipe and make some!
Just sayin'.

Think of a fruit compote pie about the size of a small cupcake with a bit of butter mixed in.
Just sayin'.
Fizz! A cup cake! Not even close buddy! Sorry.
Think of a pie pastry, but about 3" in diameter, with a sickeningly sweet filling. Plain,or with raisins, or walnuts, or pecans, or chunks of skor bar, or whatever moves you. There are actually butter tart festivals in some places.
Screenshot_20201012-113905_Chrome.jpg

Just sayin'.
Fizz! A cup cake! Not even close buddy! Sorry.
Think of a pie pastry, but about 3" in diameter, with a sickeningly sweet filling. Plain,or with raisins, or walnuts, or pecans, or chunks of skor bar, or whatever moves you. There are actually butter tart festivals in some places.
View attachment 12352
Apparently you missed the part where I said “about the SIZE of a small cupcake. NOT a cupcake!
Just sayin’.

View attachment 12343 If you are Canadian you know what a Newfie is, so don't answer. For everyone else, who knows what a Newfie is.
Also, who knows what a butter tart is?

A manager from long ago actually owned a couple of Newfies! :eek:

Actually they were dogs from that neck of the woods. :D

A manager from long ago actually owned a couple of Newfies! :eek:

Actually they were dogs from that neck of the woods. :D

The Newfies he's referring to are purported to be dumber than the dogs, at least in the jokes. Kind of like Aggies (Texas A&M students) are in the US.
3 Aggies were out in the woods hunting, when they ran across a beautiful naked blonde woman. She asked, "what are y'all doin' out here?" They replied, "we're a huntin'". She asked, "what ya huntin' fer"." They answered, "game". She said, "I'm game".\,so they shot her.

Newfies would be subbed in for aggies in this joke.

The Newfies he's referring to are purported to be dumber than the dogs, at least in the jokes. Kind of like Aggies (Texas A&M students) are in the US.
3 Aggies were out in the woods hunting, when they ran across a beautiful naked blonde woman. She asked, "what are y'all doin' out here?" They replied, "we're a huntin'". She asked, "what ya huntin' fer"." They answered, "game". She said, "I'm game".\,so they shot her.

Newfies would be subbed in for aggies in this joke.
If only she had butter tarts! She might have been able to distract them.

Butter tarts are the shizz.

This line is from what movie?
"Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time"

Back