What are you drinking right now?

I've got two 18 yr old boys. They use me for food and drink!
Honestly, with a family of 5 and all 5 on the go with work and school, when we cook we usually cook a lot to get us through several days of not having to produce.
One of six kids here Thunderwagon I truly don't know 1st how my parents managed it and 2ndly how they afforded it!:D

Blind Dart.JPG

Sometimes I'll just go to my supplies stash (Bottom drawer on my bench!) and randomly collect up some grain, hops and yeast. This is my beer version of throwing a dart blindly.
I been doing this long enough that I have a fairly good idea what will happen, but surprises can happen.
Like this one.
This is a very good beer!

View attachment 12028

Sometimes I'll just go to my supplies stash (Bottom drawer on my bench!) and randomly collect up some grain, hops and yeast. This is my beer version of throwing a dart blindly.
I been doing this long enough that I have a fairly good idea what will happen, but surprises can happen.
Like this one.
This is a very good beer!
Is that a Magic Hat glass?

Before I get to what I'm drinking, a little BG.
I'm getting real close to sixty nine years old with a bad heart, diabetes, fubared joints, quad bypass, a pace maker and just generally
in piss poor health. I brew small out of necessity.
So I am having a comfort coffee.
That's ten ounces of coffee with two shots of Southern Comfort.
My morning meds!

This is the hazy that has been hanging around at 1020 for about 4-5 days. I drew off 500ml, and hit it with PSI for 24 hours. The carbonation seems to have taken care of the sweetness, it is tasting real nice. Need to cold crash this for a couple days and gitter kegged!
20200921_172730.jpg
20200921_172638.jpg

Last if the PA gift pack. Not sure what’s nimble about a 9% ABV DIPA.View attachment 12059
You could easily take the picture on that glass and use it for the label on that beer, that is the face I make at a 9% beer, unless of course I am sharing it with a friend :D

Back