What are you drinking right now?

Last pull of my Columbus Summer Ale along with a shot of Evan earlier today.
Daily Meds.jpg

Prettier than the hazy west coast IPA, but I'll take either one over the average hazy.

Last pull of my Columbus Summer Ale along with a shot of Evan earlier today.
View attachment 11893
Prettier than the hazy west coast IPA, but I'll take either one over the average hazy.
Nice glass, Bob! One of the perks of skiing at Hoodoo Resort was drinking a pint or two of Three Creeks in the lodge before the drive home :)

Can you tell I'm a fan? I try to support my local watering hole as much as possible. I had no idea what to do with the City Star plaque after I purchased it while under the influence, so I made it a light pull in the gym.
Having their Oktoberfest all proper like. Delicious.
IMG_20200912_164249.jpg

Rye IPA

The great hop buzz that I had from this beer when I tapped it 2 weeks ago is starting to fade a bit. That’s to be expected, I suppose. I guess I better get cracking then, I could use the keg anyway.

View attachment 11913
Nice presentation!
Are you a Clevelander?

View attachment 11910 Two Hearted clone v1. This puppy is about to blow thankfully. I've got 3 ipa's on tap right now and ready to change it up a bit. Bad planning on my part.
About the coaster, there is a brewery in Toronto, New Belgium, that has an IPA called Voodoo Ranger... do tell about the coaster

About the coaster, there is a brewery in Toronto, New Belgium, that has an IPA called Voodoo Ranger... do tell about the coaster
I live where New Belgium is based and where it all started. I remember back in the day the only way to get their beer was on tap a few local bars, or walking into their brewery and getting a growler fill. I've still got some of the original bombers they started bottling in. They're huge now.
I think the last time I was in the brewery was probably close to 20 years ago. Ran some new steam lines.

View attachment 11910 Two Hearted clone v1. This puppy is about to blow thankfully. I've got 3 ipa's on tap right now and ready to change it up a bit. Bad planning on my part.

I agree. One on tap and one that'll be kegged Tuesday. Next in line is a Rye Pale. As much as I love my IPAs, need a break from them occsionally.

Back