Trialbens Baby

Congrats Ben, hope you have a full pipeline to get you through the first few months.
Sure do well stocked I do have a fermentor to clean that transfered off the day before bub was due.
Will have to get home and get that rinsed out.
Priorities right. :)

I was in a sleep induced coma last night missus rekon she was calling out to me baby was wailing and man I sware I didn't hear a thing:eek::D.
A well I told her to give me a kick next time lol!

Oh baby is called Matilda.

Congratulations from me too. You deserve a beer for that - but you will have no time to make one.

Slipped home this arvo just has a pot of Bunyip just to make sure. Cooked up a spag bol with smoked garlic and plenty of mushrooms and homegrown leek. Yes @thunderwagn I'm hearing ya baby is bloody ravinous tonight like her dad after a month off the beer :p!

Taking in washing getting some brownie points and putting fresh sundried washing to good use:)
20200828_125440.jpg

She cracked it not long after this :D.

Congratulations! Hopefully you won't have a "going out of fun" sale. How soon will she be helping you brew?;)

All your hard work has paid off Ben! :D She is absolutely beautiful!
Was chatting to missus about one of them strap on baby front thing but I'm not sure she's happy about me dangling her in front of boiling wort plus my electrical setup isn't really kid safe :rolleyes:.

Back