Ingrediant(s) addition

raiderrob67

Trial Member
Reaction score
Would be nice to have the ability to select pre hoped liquid malt extracts in the fermentable list.

I agree. Having a more thorough list of fermentables would be of great value. Am tailoring a Pale Ale kit to produce an ESB and found myself with a pre-hopped LME.

Would like to see ability to input HOP Shots and yeast from the Yeast Bay.

TWS said:
I agree. Having a more thorough list of fermentables would be of great value. Am tailoring a Pale Ale kit to produce an ESB and found myself with a pre-hopped LME.

Ditto. There are several items at the LHBS that I have to add as custom. I read that once you add a custom fermentable, it will be available to choose the next time, but it is not.

Perhaps it's time to look thru the major suppliers' lists of ingredients and just update the tables.

Hi guys, thanks for the feedback. There's a restriction on fermentables in the current system as opposed to the other ingredient types, where the fermentables in the auto-populated list are all generic country-based options. For Pre-hopped LME, this might be possible to add generic forms, which I'll look into, but we have a larger feature planned to surface brand-based fermentables in the near future. Once that happens, we can add all the common suppliers to the main list.

Back