Brewing Vlog's you've been watching.

For those tech savvy brewers out there.
Inspirational stuff

Watched this lecture with the man responsible for the kviek brewing revolution Lars. A clip on his Kviek yeast discovery. Quite a long video most he's covered in others before if you've watched them. But the Q & A at the end with the Llamand guy is worth watching they answer some great questions about Kviek brewing. Cheers hope you enjoy as much as I have
You'll need to sit down with a case for this one:).

Hey all just watched this super cool episode from chip from Chop and brew talking with Lars and one of the Kviek yeast strain owners Stieg I think it was owner of kviek straing#22.
Looks like they are having an online kviek brew day October 10 where we can log in and watch 3 different regions brew their Kviek.

Worlds Strongest beer if you've got a spare 15 you just gotta check this out!:)

I have watched a number of her videos as well, she seems pretty knowledgeable

I should really say, very knowledgeable

Bit of a commercial home commercial draft system comparrison.

Here ya go @Craigerrr on counter pressure filler I know you were curious recently.
It's just an unboxing I'd never herd of it though.
From Russiao_O?

Glad you guys started this thread. I have seen a few of these (like Dr Hans and David Heath), but others I have not and will check them out.
On occasion I will turn a vlog off quickly if it has no appeal for me (like a smoked beer for example), but the only thing that makes me run fast and stay far away is some Yahoo passing himself (or herself) off as a super pro magnificent omniscient brewer, and going on and on about what company sent him equipment to demo (and of course feature). There are a few super amazing people out there and we mostly know who they are. They have written books, have well known recipes, are often quoted ... But getting a go pro camera for your birthday does not make you an expert. OK - I'll go crawl back in my hole now. Brew on !

Cool glad you found it interesting.
I watch alot of brew tv and was interested in new content I've not herd of that's why I started the thread

Some of these dudes are pretty inspiring take Harry brew 69 watched him paint his brewery doors yesterday - robotic mash tuns and fermentors soo cool!

One of the coolest Brew tube clips I've seen for a while it's a two part series. The first Johnny and Brad brew up a 100IBU beer in celebration to their 100k subscriptions.
And number two it's tasting time:).
Enjoy!

Worlds Strongest beer if you've got a spare 15 you just gotta check this out!:)
Sink the Bismark was amazing!
....this sounds horrid. :confused:
(didn't like Tactical Nuclear Penguin much either....)

On occasion I will turn a vlog off quickly if it has no appeal for me (like a smoked beer for example)
Bit OT, but and interesting thing (for me) is that I have noticed over the years (starting before internet vlogs even existed), that smoked beer divides beer drinkers like almost no other style...either you like it or you don't. There are very very few with a neutral opinion to smoked beer...and that here in Germany, which has arguably the most, traditional and "best" smoked beers around.

This came into my subscription feed a worthy cause I know there are many Tasty fans on here sounds like there is some big brew day may 1st I think?
I've deffinetly got to brew this beer!

Back