What are you drinking right now?

Grilling up some breasts and haven a Native Pilsner.
IMG_20200804_171240.jpg

A little earlier, had a Centennial Summer Ale and a shot of ET. Now just the Centennial Summer Ale.

Centennial.jpg

Trying to empty this keg so I can clean it, the line and faucet and the fermenter I'll be transferring from next, while just filling the Bucket blaster once. Gotta impress wife with the economical aspect of this thing. That'll help with the next purchase :)

Last edited:
A little earlier, had a Centennial Summer Ale and a shot of ET. Now just the Centennial Summer Ale.

View attachment 11234
Trying to empty this keg so I can clean it, the line and faucet and the fermenter I'll be transferring from next, while just filling the Bucket blaster once. Gotta impress wife with the economical aspect of this thing. That'll help with the next purchase :)
I've been toying with the purchase of said bucket blaster but being a cheap arse and having a spare brew pump (albeit a busted bearing loud one I think I may be able to replicate a simillar dual purpose device. It'll take the rest of the year though :rolleyes:.

Treated myself to a new beer glass today whilst at the local HB store he even said oh treating yourself there mate! Yep I break to many...:oops:
Just a half pour school night :) mind the dried beer on the keezer has been a busy week.
20200806_173713.jpg

My drip tray has been soaking since last brew day lol

Drinking local this afternoon: Bohemian Nectar farmhouse ale by Woodfour Brewing. I'm trying to branch out my sampling into styles I could realistically attempt with my apartment equipment. Saisons are not something I drink very often. I'm digging this one; full mouthfeel, tart and juicy/hazy flavors, bitter and dry finish that lingers
20200806_143329.jpg

Back