Editing a Brew Session changes Brew Date

Jim Boudreaux

Premium Plus Member
Reaction score
I just edited a brew session to add a batch code. The brew date changed from 7/4/20 to 7/8/20 and I can't seem to get it to stick to 7/4. Note, I'm doing this edit on 7/9! The only thing I can figure is while all of the brew-day logs are 7/4, we recorded a 'sample' gravity entry on 7/8/20 and that is being used instead. It seems once the session is started, the 'brew date' entry for the session is being ignored.

Could you add a screenshot of what you're referring to as the brew date? There's a lot of date stamps and want to make sure I'm understanding correctly.

Could you add a screenshot of what you're referring to as the brew date? There's a lot of date stamps and want to make sure I'm understanding correctly.

Hi, I have just run into this same problem and it's thrown all my brew session entry dates out.

I clicked the Edit tab on the Brew Session and edited the Batch Code. I did not notice that the Brew Date must have changed itself to today's date instead of July 11th (image 1).

Image 2 shows my brew log entries are all now in negative dates, from -11 days (brew day) to +0 days (yesterday).

If I change the Brew Date it does not save. When I go back into edit the date it returns to today's date.

Attachments

• EditBS01.png
    EditBS01.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 127
  • EditBS02.png
    EditBS02.png
    33.4 KB · Views: 129
Thanks @Brewer #64496

We have another update for brew session dates on beta if you want to take a look, beta.brewersfriend.com. Hopefully it'll fix these issues for good.

Thanks Priceless.

I've tried the beta site today and it's allowed me to edit the Brew Date, thus fixing all associated log entries.

Cheers

Back