What are you drinking right now?

Tale of 3 pales. I know, there’s 4. The 4th is a Deschutes Mirror Pond. Not cloning Mirror Pond, just using it as a calibrator.

Pales 1-3 are the same except for a slight variation in Crystal malt. Pale 1 has more whirlpool hops. Pales 1&2 have Citra DH while pale 3 has Amarillo DH.

Wish you could taste these. It was tough holding pale 1 long enough for this test. Cheers
upload_2020-7-17_13-15-27.jpeg

Tale of 3 pales. I know, there’s 4. The 4th is a Deschutes Mirror Pond. Not cloning Mirror Pond, just using it as a calibrator.

Pales 1-3 are the same except for a slight variation in Crystal malt. Pale 1 has more whirlpool hops. Pales 1&2 have Citra DH while pale 3 has Amarillo DH.

Wish you could taste these. It was tough holding pale 1 long enough for this test. Cheers
View attachment 10904
Sweet! I wish I could taste them myself! Not a huge pale ale fan but those look amazing!

View attachment 10904

I'd like all 3 please plus the Mirror Pond! They look fantastic.

Put my rig in storage eek, I have to buy beer for a bit, remodeling then selling the house so might be down a while, I'm downsizing big-time, I don't need a 4-3 house just for me View attachment 10913

Moving can be a pita but as we try to maintain 7 acres and a half acre of riverfront I understand downsizing. Do ya have some homebrew bottled for a taste once in a while as you remodel?

Moving can be a pita but as we try to maintain 7 acres and a half acre of riverfront I understand downsizing. Do ya have some homebrew bottled for a taste once in a while as you remodel?

I have half a keg of king brown, when that goes so do the taps, I found out how old I feel just by finishing sheet rock in the garage, I get down from a bad back now and again and beer does not fix that so it's fine, I'll survive and be back in from time to time, I just have a deadline o_O

I have half a keg of king brown, when that goes so do the taps, I found out how old I feel just by finishing sheet rock in the garage, I get down from a bad back now and again and beer does not fix that so it's fine, I'll survive and be back in from time to time, I just have a deadline o_O

Best of luck in your downsizing. We did that about 18 years ago. Got rid of 2 businesses & a house on a couple of acres and moved to a much smaller house, in town, on a 1/4 acre lot. That's about al I can handle now but, as I'm sure you've found, ya do what ya gotta do.

Hope you end up where you want to be.

I inspect heaps of fancy houses massive multi bedroom multi bathroom houses with two people living in them.
What a waste.
Good move I say Ozarks all that pain will be worth it once your settled into your new digs;).
As long as you've singled out your brew space your sorted :D

The last of my Paupack Cream Ale “clone”. The keg kicked halfway through the pour. I will definitely be brewing another of these in the next few months. Just not with K-97!
If I’m lucky, I might end up at Wallenpaupack Brewing Co. tomorrow for a few drafts and a bite to eat. Maybe even play some cornhole.

5B6CCF73-EADC-4AAC-8585-CF614A29AAE4.jpeg

View attachment 10904
I love that picture. Reminds me of To Tell The Truth when I was a kid. “Will the real Deschutes Mirror Pond please stand up!”

Back