What are you drinking right now?

My 4th batch ever!! It's not the greatest tasting, but I'm so pleased because it's the best tasting I've made by far! Grapefruit Honey ale from a kit
20200714_182459.jpg

Long and hot day here and a bunch of accomplishments for an old goat. Fertilized the vegetable garden. (I mix in a watering can and manually apply.) Just getting back into exercise, so took a 4 mile bike ride. Prepped and smoked a 5 lb. slab of pastrami.
Pastrami.jpg

Made up a pair of spicy meatloaves that are happily cooking on the Traeger. (recipe below)

Meatloaf.jpg

Sampling a pint of my Centennial Pale Ale that needs a few more days conditioning.

Centennial.jpg

Plan on drinking myself to sleep after supper :)

Attachments

• Spicy Meatloaf Supreme.pdf
    399.9 KB · Views: 65
Long and hot day here and a bunch of accomplishments for an old goat. Fertilized the vegetable garden. (I mix in a watering can and manually apply.) Just getting back into exercise, so took a 4 mile bike ride. Prepped and smoked a 5 lb. slab of pastrami.
View attachment 10889

Made up a pair of spicy meatloaves that are happily cooking on the Traeger. (recipe below)

View attachment 10895

Sampling a pint of my Centennial Pale Ale that needs a few more days conditioning.

View attachment 10892

We need to be getting more out of you Bob.

View attachment 10889

View attachment 10895

View attachment 10892

You’re an animal! Well, you eat like a king and drink like... (the rest of us)

That all looks really nice Bob. We tried your Cajun seasoning on a tri tip tonight. Thought the cumin would not taste right, but the rub was a big hit. Thanks.

Trying a pilsner from a local brewery I've never been to before. It's ok.
View attachment 10902
Watching a graduation ceremony on TV. My 18 yr old twin boys finally have their ceremony Saturday evening.
Good on them!
Congrats to the boys and their parents! Weird year but will only make it more memorable.

Back