Can these 10 Pale Ales hang with Budweiser?

heck yes, better! but bud is a lager and that type of beer I don't drink any more, I drink my beer lol

Haven't had a Bud in so long I couldn't tell you. I drink real beer.

If the article was about taste, they could have just titled it...
[...] Craft Pale Ales [...] Beat Budweiser

..but, for those who don't want to bother reading the article, it isn't actually about which beers taste "better".
It is actually more about Bud losing its market share. ;-)

While there market share is shrinking, the largest problem with craft beer expanding is distribution.
I did an entire presentation on the emerging craft beer and wine products in the market locally.
I covered a lot of information but the biggest section I covered was the difficulties associated with them.
I love to see more local options and I'm sure we all have some great, fresh locally produced beer, but it'll be a while before the "King" is de-throned.

After brewing and drinking my own beer, I don't think that I will ever drink a Budweiser again. For the record... my IPA spanks the crap out of Budweiser! It's all about doing it yourself...Cheers!

the issue is with keeping craft beer tasting the same for a long self life. If you've ever made hoppy beer you'll know what I mean, the taste changes over time and wouldn't hold up for long so the main stream beers do hold their taste and bitterness levels no matter how long they sit on the selves but I will say their way over carbonated and most only taste good ice cold .... a good beer taste great warm :D

Back